Monday, February 6, 2012

Black Milk ♥



Black Milk clothing is an exclusively online fashion label founded by James Lilli. Its simple to say I've found a new shopping obsession, I love everything.. the fitted sexy silhouette and quirky digital prints ahhhh YUM I can't help but drool.

 "A lot of people want to know how Black Milk came to be. Well, it's a long story, full of twists and turns, action and adventures. There are even a few scary bits. But seeing as you asked... why don't you pull up a metaphoric chair around my metaphoric fire and I'll tell you the story of Black Milk..."

 If you haven't already read the story behind this super cool Australian brand Click HERE.

I'm super excited to see the new collection which is released tomorrow :P  


Looooove the Skeleton legs print.



Space Prints from NASA !!




My favourite from BlackMilk are these cosmic printed dresses, really remind me of Christopher Kane's resort 2011 collection. I'm getting very tempted to purchase the far left one.... hmmm I think its gunna happen.



3 comments:

Pela Marela said...

Yes please! These clothes are amazing!
Xoxo, Peppi

Anonymous said...

remind you of CK more like copied as usual!

Jan B.Loveless said...

I think this is among the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
Zenith 34941 Hoop Shower Rod, White