Thursday, September 16, 2010

extremes ♥

I must apologise for my recent disappearance, life has been rather hectic for me these past few weeks, with moving away from home to start my course in college , I'm doing Art and Design in Belfast and although it is ALOT of work I'm absolutely loving it, but of course it leaves me with very little time to come online and keep up to date with my blog, though once I manage to get internet connection in my new place I'm sure my posts will be a little more frequent....

any whoo this week has been especially crazy, I fell ill with tonsillitis and ended up in Hospital, yes only two weeks away from home and already hospitalised... but what can I say that's just me always the extreme... but Im on the mend now and well it actually gives me chance to take in the talent of New York fashion week, which I can't believe finishes today.... From what Ive seen so far on style.com it would seem that next spring is going to be full of striking transparent pieces of fresh whites and pastels not to mention of course some sheer blacks which I'm a complete sucker for, it looks like a very hopeful season to me, I can't wait to see what is in store for us in London fashion week, starting tomorrow...

No comments: