Sunday, July 18, 2010

John Lennon Spec's forever ....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_twYmnhXVfP4/TENEbhbqwJI/AAAAAAAAKXg/lAgCqpckIYc/s1600/Untitled-27.jpg
I'm having quite the obsession at the minute with John Lennon style shades.. I found mine (above) in my brothers room ages ago, and have been wearing them so much ha ha

John Lennon (above) always had his perfectly round spec's

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_twYmnhXVfP4/TENKJvoKXMI/AAAAAAAAKXo/t5R6pBo0iX4/s1600/couture.jpg
who's wearing them ??.. Erdem Models on the s/s runways, Mary-Kate and Agyness Deyn, also Topshop have some really funcky ones for sale at the moment :P

3 comments:

black vanilla rose said...

you pull off the look well, lovin the specs too xoxo

FionaK20 said...

I thought Lady GaGa would be the obvious celebrity to put in that list of people wearing them!

victoria0926 said...

A little bit too Harry Potter-ish for me. I don't know what it is about those glasses, something just always brings me back to the Harry Potter movies. It also reminds me of Ozzie Osborne, and it makes me think crazy and freaky. I don't know if they will be brought back by these iconic stars and designers, but I don't think I will be wearing them. They look amazing on your though! I just don't think that they would compliment my face shape...