Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chritopher Kane's take on Irish dancing

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_twYmnhXVfP4/TBzpWfazgKI/AAAAAAAAKFw/qqqXd_6PTzY/s1600/couture5.jpg

Chritopher Kane's fall 2010 collection was another incredible step in his career, showing the world his unique talent for design, but while most people were praising the leather embroidered dresses (which are stunning) I was entranced but the footwear which seemed to me to be inspired by the Irish Dancing pump, which I pretty much wore on my feet for most of my life as Irish dancing, well it was my life from the ages of 6 to 15.
His whole Fall 2010 collection brings me back to those days in my childhood when dancing was everything to me, and still in some ways is, so this is definitely one of my favourites from Kane.
LOVE LOVE LOVE


Christopher Kane Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear

2 comments:

Dodo said...

They are really interesting! I love shoes with strings!

Selina/fig36 said...

I have a friend who did Irish dancing ^^
The shoes are amazing! I love them!