Sunday, April 25, 2010

Burberry Cosmetics Line to Launch July 2010


whoop whoop great news for those Burberry lovers, The British fashion house plans to execute a complete line of cosmetics, including eyes, lips and skin by July of 2010.

Christopher Bailey, talked about the launch of the new line to WWD: “It started because I felt that, at shows and the shoots, the whole Burberry attitude is epitomized through the shoes, the bags, the clothes, the accessories, but then the face was the one thing I really struggled with. When we were doing makeup, I felt like we weren’t able to get the right attitude. It was either caked-on makeup or then just the wrong colors, the wrong tones, the wrong spirit for makeup. I wanted it to be this kind of effortless elegance.”

I'm so excited to see that Burberry are expanding to the cosmetics, the colour pallets look stunning I can't wait to try some out. Lets hope Burberry does well as so many design houses are trying-and failing in the cosmetic field.

No comments: