Sunday, January 24, 2010

New talent in the fashion Industry

Take a look into the fashion industry’s up and coming photographers, stylists, hair/makeup artists, casting directors, designers, illustrators and model through the ones2watch

This used to be my playground

this used to be my playground
Photography by Terry Gates
Styling by Hissa Igarashi
Hair by Mina
Makeup by Hisano Komine
Model Sophie Srej @ IMG

this used to be my playground this used to be my playground this used to be my playground this used to be my playground this used to be my playground

....................................................................................

The Visitors

The Visitors
Photography by Fréderic Bastin
Styling & Production by Ruben Debuck Hair & Makeup Vasko Todorof
Models Camille Ringoir & Pauline Van Der Cruysse
Stylist’s assistants Bunny & Elisabeth Ouni |
The Visitors The Visitors The Visitors The Visitors The Visitors The Visitors The Visitors
....................................................................................

Insomniac Zone

Insomniac Zone
Photography & Styling by Michaël Smits
Artwork by Irina Balzer
Model Helen Feskens & Layna Vancauteren
Insomniac Zone Insomniac Zone Insomniac Zone Insomniac Zone Insomniac Zone Insomniac Zone Insomniac Zone
....................................................................................

I put a spell on you

I Put A Spell On You
Photography by Billy Kidd
Styling by Aletia Gonzalez
Hair by Trevor Bowden
Makeup by Lauren Whitworth
Model Kristy Kaurova
Photo Assistants Lauren Loncar & Max Bashchenko
Stylist Assistants Fabiola Ledesma & Darryl Glover
I Put A Spell On You I Put A Spell On You I Put A Spell On You I Put A Spell On You I Put A Spell On You I Put A Spell On You I Put A Spell On You
....................................................................................

Hotel Tel Aviv
Hotel Tel Aviv
Photography by Erez Tom High
Styling by Jonathan Frimerman
Hair by Roy Hemo
Makeup by Inbal Massa
Model Allina and Luda
Hotel Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv ....................................................................................

Organic Symmetry

Organic Symmetry
Photography by Krszyszof Herholdt
Styling & Clothing by Jean-Phillip
Model Wiktor Hansson
Organic Symmetry Organic Symmetry Organic Symmetry

No comments: