Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Luella Bartley Loses funding (cry)

[breathlessmagazine.jpg]

Its sad new guys, I have just been informed by the fashionindie that Luella Bartley has lost funding for her design brand Luella, and means so that her just seen Spring 2010 collection won't be coming to stores, and its quite unlikely that she will be showing next season (fingers crossed this is not the case)
I find this so saddening, she has such an amazing talent, every one of her collections has been a breath of fresh in the fashion world and she always brings a well needed quirkiness that suits all ages, I really hope this isn't the end of Luella and she keeps fighting I can surly say she will be missed.
Love Love Love to Luella Bartly

2 comments:

Tala said...

Fashion world is mourning. Save Luella! http://fashionableearth.org/blog/2009/11/11/save-luella/

Stefz said...

I still can't believe this, Luella Bartly is most definitely one of my top favorite designers :[ I was promised I could have a Luella dress for my debs if money isn't tight!