Sunday, October 4, 2009

Paris Fashion Week: Oct 4th Karl Largerfeld

[fashionweek.jpg][Frangipani+Flowers.jpg][fashionweek.jpg]
I must say I'm pretty disappointed with Karl Largerfelds collection, there is nothing that really catches my eye or that I haven't seen before, there is no doubt the collection is fabulously tailored and there are some lovely detail's on the dresses closing the show but overall I find it slightly boring, although I could just feel that way because I thought his Fall collection was really lovely.
I do wish though that Karl would bring something new to the table, or should I say runway he seems to always play it safe or maybe he just doesn't have the creativity to expand fashion any further than he already has, although I did loved his work for the Fendi collection.
but maybe he is saving it all for the Chanel show this Tuesday.




No comments: