Monday, September 28, 2009

Milan Fashion Week s/s 2010: Dolce & Gabbana

[fashionweek.jpg]
[Frangipani+Flowers.jpg]

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have done it again, I am completely in love with this collection, I was rather disappointed with their D&G collection but this show has definitely made up for that.
The first thing that came into my mind whilst watching this show was "Bugsy Malone" (a 1976 musical film very loosely based on events in Chicago, Illinois in the Prohibition era), The film was about a world of just children who had adult roles in life, the silk fringing on black lace dresses and spiffy suitings really reminded of scene and fashion in that movie I haven't watched for years, Its quite wonderful how these designers work can be associated to so many different things in ones mind depending on the person.

Also how fabulous was that stampede of models finale !
Dolce & Gabbana always leave me thirsty for more.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments: