Saturday, September 19, 2009

London Fashion Week s/s 2010: Day2 Mark Fast

[fashionweek.jpg]

First thing this morning Mark Fast presented his Spring/Summer 2010 collection at the University of Westminster, and wow was it a jaw dropper, I am so intrigued by his signature and innovative spin on knitwear and I really adore how his creations cling to the body like cobwebs in all the right places, and although a tad revealing they kept a sense of modesty and the petals descending down dresses and ridges spilling onto hips really created a gorgeous effect.
His knitwear skills and creativity are beyond incredible Mark Fast is surly a rising star to keep your eye on.
Love Love Love

[fashionweek.jpg][fashionweek.jpg]

2 comments:

Fashion.Fantasy said...

Its amazing that he used plus size models :)

breathless.magazine said...

I know I seriously love him for that
and his clothes look great on the plus size girls, so I'll say that will be great for his market.