Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to School, a fashion uniform.

[2.jpg]
Oh my goodness I can't believe I have gone a whole week without blogging (I'm having withdrawal symptoms lol), I must apologize for my disappearance, but as I'm sure you already are to aware of the time of year has come again where I sadly pack my bag to return to school after a long summer holidays. I began back on Monday so its been a pretty hectic week, with finding my new classrooms and getting into the swing of homework (EVIL) I have not had a single second to come online.

Its my Final year of school, so I have a tough and long year ahead with alot of studying, so I'm not sure how much posting I will be able to do during the week (cry) but I will be trying to keep up to date especially at the weekends. Is anyone else in their final year ? or worried about exams ? I'll be thinking of you, I know how crazy it feels =0

Of course what I love about going back to school after the summer hols is that it means the Spring 2010 fashion week's are drawing near, I am so excited to see what new idea's and inspiration designers will show I'm mainly looking forward to London fashion week with its new location and designer's returning.

[2.jpg]


Well anyhow I was just thinking about my uniform (long kilt, tie and jumper) cringe I know, and I started to think how I saw so many fabulous school style looks in many of the Fall 09 collections. I would just love if one if these five looks (below) could be my school uniform, If you had the choice which would you choose ?
I think I would choose the Luella look, the jersey material would be very comfortable and of course it has the perfect amount of chic and sophistication.


I hope you are all well, sorry for not posting
xxxxxx

4 comments:

Liv said...

I totally know how you feel! Im not in my final year but Im taking final year level classes,it seemed like a good idea at the time but now i have like zero time to blog and stuff. Lol but i always make time to read your blog! Its like my daily breath of fresh air :D
-Liv

Canadianmonkey3 said...

Amazing! Nice job!

breathless.magazine said...

WOW Liv thank you so much that really means alot to me.
Good luck with your studies hunnie I'll be think of you.

xxx

Liv said...

Thanks! lol We just got to tuff it out for one year lol. Keep it Fierce! [but you always do so no worries there lol]