Sunday, August 23, 2009

Missed you

Hi, sorry about there being no posts this past week, I was on a short holiday in Donegal, its an annual thing we have done since i was three like a big family reunion, I was hoping there would be internet connection there, but no luck. I had a really lovely time and did lots of babysitting hehe and to my surprise they held a small surprise birthday party for me (even though my birthday isn't until September). Well anyhoo My grandma is really incredible at sugar craft and made me the most fabulous cake, I just had to show you...


She knows that I adore shoes and the classic Chanel bags, so she made me a mini sugar crafted Chanel purse and pink heel's, the detail was so lovely.

xxxxxxx

so what have missed while I have been away ?

1 comment:

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

Wow, that cake looks amazing! yummy hehe.

Glad you had a good time in Donegal, my cousins are heading off there today :P