Thursday, August 6, 2009

Laura Laine Fashion Illustrations


I recently came across these incredible fashion illustrations by a lady called Laura Laine, and I was blown away, the attention to detail is so fabulous, from the unusual shapes to the impeccable shading, she really has her own unique trade mark. I have put together some of her work that really stands out to me.


I really adore this Balenciaga Spring 2008 illustration (above), every detail is beautiful.


Bellow is an editorial Laura Lain did for Muse Magazine, it is my favourite of all her work, the creativity is gorgeous.
[3.jpg][3.jpg][5.jpg][4.jpg][5.jpg]
to see more of her work click HERE


5 comments:

john2_el_mejor said...

oh oh oh!

beautiiful.x3 said...

Gorgeous.

thatgirlsophy said...

omg wow i really LOVE them... wow theyre so different

thestardollinsiders said...

wow, love them!:o Love the hair and the 'movement' in them
x

Anonymous said...

i would love to know the tecnic she use to do the hair <3