Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shoe Diary: Kurt Geiger Platform sandles and competition

Sorry for the lack of posts these past couple of day's, I just arrived back from Florida yesterday so have been so sleepy, can hardly keep my eyes open, . The time zone difference always messes up my sleep lol but Im sure Ill be back to normal soon.

anywho on the journey back I came across these gorgeous Carvela platform sandles (bellow) in a Kurt Geiger store at London Gatwick airport, while waiting for the connecting flight back to Ireland. They are so loooovely on and are very comfortable, but sadly I only had dollers with me so I couldn't buy them, but I love them so much I think I'll go up to a Kurt Geiger in Belfast and hope they still have them in stock.


Also speaking of Kurt Gieger shoes, he is offering a fabulous prize in a raffle competition to win a new pair of gorgeous shoes every day during the month of September - that's 30 pairs of new shoes, to celebrate the launch of London Fashion Week. Even better if you don't win, every entrant receives a £10 giftcard to spend in store. I have entered, and if you live in the UK or Ireland, you should totally enter as your garunteed the giftcard.

Click HERE to enter

No comments: