Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Saturday night" Numero 2002

Moulin Rouge is one of my all time favourite films and when I saw this stunning Editorial it strait away brought that film into my mind, I love the darkness mixed with the fabulous bright, sexy and very high fashion clothing, with crazy feather's and mountains of sequins, its so perfectly eye catching. This Editoril "Saturday night" is from the December issue of Numero back in 2002 with models: Anne V, Eva Riccobono, Kristie, Ksenia, Laeticia, Lindsey, Rachel Z, Tetyana and shot by the incredible Patrick Demarchelier.
Fashion Editor: Frank Benhamou
Hair: Serge Normant
Makeup: Stephane Marais

2 comments:

Undamyumbrellla said...

Oh La La! I see some legendary Galliano Spring 2003. :P

Mario said...

Omg, you're right! :D
I adore it, though I pretty much dislike the white glitter pants! xD