Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jennifer Behr Fall 2009, Gossip girl


When it comes to headbands I am a huge fan of Jennifer Behr's work, every piece is so full of stunning detail and beautiful shapes without being over the top, creating a very wearable look, although they are quite steep in price, they are just so beautiful I honestly think its completely worth it. above and bellow are images from her Fall 09 collection of head pieces, I adore them all especially the simple crystal piece (above top right).



Jennifer Behr's work is well known from Gossip girl, as I'm sure you have noticed Blair Waldorf always has a new hairband in every episode, and many of these are from Jennifer Behr.

[4.jpg]
and I'm pretty sure that this hair piece on stardoll has been inspired by Jennifer Behr


so what do you think? would you wear any of these hairbands ?

Click HERE to visit her store.


2 comments:

Random-Blair said...

I´m in Love:)

I just saved my Money and now I´ll buy 6 of her new headbands from the new collection:)

and I´m already so excited!

I mean those Headbands are amazing!

_whoa_ said...

Loved the blair conparison, i want to go out and buy some headbands now !