Monday, July 20, 2009

Fashion in Motion, Giles Deacon Tribute

57924908crayolapink123717200972232pm

On Friday night (17th July) a catwalk show was held at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London honouring the work of designer Giles Deacon. Titled Fashion in Motion: Giles Deacon, the show is part of series of similar events that have taken place at the museum. Other recent shows have included Millinery in Motion: Stephen Jones , Roksandra Ilincic, Central Saint Martins Graduates 2008, Ma Ke Wuyong, and others. It sounds and looked fabulous I wish I had been there.

Which look is your favourite ?
xxxx

(click images to enlarge)



3 comments:

Mario said...

Omg, it's so over the top. I love it, these things move my heart! :D

Jas said...

fab show.
i love the long dress with the greenish belt.

r1ma said...

I wish I was there