Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Elie Saab Couture Fall 2009, details



I really love Elie Saab's couture collction's he always bring such elegannce and pure beauty.
I love the tranquillity of his Fall collection, with beautiful snow queen like figures gracing the runway, the incredible detail of the gowns really made me think of snowflakes on white roses in crisp cold air. Many have been slating Elie Saab for this collection saying its to alike the idea of Karl Largerfeld's Spring couture collection for Chanel presented just six months ago, but I honestly see them as so different, yes I can see similarities with the white roses but they still are very unique to the designer, I don't see any Chanel style in this collection, just Elie Saab, but maybe I'm just being oblivious because I love his work so much.
what do you think ??





1 comment:

_luellabelle_ said...

I agree, the Chanel show had an entirely different atmosphere. I don't think they're the same at all. xo