I'm super excited to say I just read that the people at Teen Vogue have created a book on careers in fashion, The Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insider’s Guide to Careers in Fashion.
Teen Vogue editor Amy Astley says, '“The book is a useful reference guide: how to build a portfolio, dress for an interview, and land an internship.”
The book is said to include:
· A Q&A with the king of cool, Marc Jacobs
· Words of wisdom from Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour
· Profiles of contributing photographers
· A list of essential beauty products from industry pros
· Advice from stylists and model scouts
· Practical advice from models, assistants and interns
Who else is dying to hear what the 'practical advice' from models is?
The release date is October 5th and is available for $25 for year 12+
do you think you will be purchasing this?