Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shopping trip at sacs fifth avenue , Herve Leger dress



[2.jpg]
(please excuse my terrible messy hair and drunken look, Im not always the most photogenic person lol)

Yesterday me my Mum and Sister had a lovely day shopping at Florida Mall.
In sacs fifth avenue I tried on this beautiful Hervé Léger dress from his Fall 2008 collection, it was the most fabulous material, very heavy and thick. It was in the sale at $965 down from $2066, but of corse still way above my buget. I wanted it so badly but sadly I had to put it back on the shelf.

Hervé Léger by Max Azria Fall 2008 Ready-to-Wear
demi lovato 2008 mtv vmas 04
Disney channel star Demi Lovato also wore this dress to the MTV VMA's 2008

7 comments:

dancekicksbutt said...

oh clare, even with your messy hairstyle, you still look gorgeous!!!

see_my_bling said...

You look absolutely incredible. Your body is very modelesque!

Hayley123 said...

Wow, You Would Be A Great Model.
That Dress Is Gorgeous.
It Looks Great On You !

Nik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
r1ma said...

wow that model has a rockin body! oh wait, is that model clare?!

darn you couldn't but it:-(...and it was on sale too!

alen mcmilan said...

That model has looking very nice in the Herve Leger dress,Definitely you would be A Great Model,
Herve Leger dress replica

wild africa said...

The Rank Herve Leger Dress fashion shows are often populated with celebrities and famous actresses dressed in Herve Leger bandage dresses.Famous fans, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna and Kate Bosworth.