Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Roksanda Ilincic Resort 2010

I am completely in love with this Resort 2010 collection by Roksanda Ilincic the beautiful shapes, romantic materials, and incredible platform metallic heels, everything about this collection is stunning, also the way its presented really gives it a dark mysterious and romantic feel.

"trying to reach a wider audience with clothes you can use for more than one thing, changing the fabrics so they could be worn for day or evening, and adding pants, liquid jersey T-shirts, and jackets with the big shoulders I can't help doing."
"it would look good on holiday with flat sandals or bare feet, or with done hair and heels for a Christmas party," she said

The shapes actually remind me abit of Lanvin style.


3 comments:

Hayley123 said...

The Model For These Clothes, Is Fabulous !
She Brings The Mystery To These Clothes, Of Course The Clothes Did Their Fair Share Aswell, But No Offence To Blondes But, If It Was A Blonde Model, It Just Wouldnt Look As Good !
P.S
I'm Not Against Blondes, Cos I'm One ! :P

r1ma said...

yeah i think they are lanvin rip offs too.

see_my_bling said...

The sixth one is totally a LANVIN rip-off.