Friday, June 5, 2009

Marc Jacobs Resort 2010


I didn't think it possible to love Marc Jacobs any more but after seeing his Resort 2010 collection I have been proven wrong, its absolutely perfect everything from the Old Hollywood cropped jackets to the silk lamé pajama sets, and super-high wooden platform T-straps and sandals, some with floral appliqués ahhhh the sandals they really are so wonderful (want want want them lol).
Marc Jacobs also reworked the gold lamé micro-mini toga dress that Kate Moss wore to the Met gala and its perfect. I just really loved how the collection was vibrating with color, prints and embellishment. Marc you have done it again !

2 comments:

see_my_bling said...

Marc Jacobs resort= amazing

Undamyumbrellla said...

I love it. So many different pieces - so many different options! Great fabrics, and great shapes.