Friday, June 19, 2009

Lanvin limited edition porcelain dolls.

[6.jpg]


The incredible Alber Elbaz created these stunning Miss Lanvin Chinese porcelain dolls with signature looks from Lanvin's previous collections, He created a small collection of these limited dolls in 2007 and once again in 2008 which were launched exclusively at Lanvin boutique at Wisma Atria from the 22 September 2008 together with an exhibition showcasing ready-to-wear from Lanvin spring Summer 2008 to the 6 October 2008.

Thes beautiful dolls were Packed individually into Lanvin's signature blue box (above left), they were handpainted by appointed artists and each of Elbaz's Miss Lanvin porcelain dolls were a creation out of his personal sketches which were included in their certificate of authenticity. Only 800 sets were available worldwide, and of course sold out immediately and have become very collectable.



Each season the Miss Lanvin doll collection is producing 6 porcelain dolls in limited edition of 800 pieces priced at $345 each, I'm really looking forward to seeing the next collection and I really hope to get my hands on one, (just will have to start saving up now lol)

collaboration between Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz and Franz Collection.


(above 2008 collection of dolls)


(above 2007 collection of dolls)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Ugh don't remind me :(
I tried really hard to get one of those! I wanna get one!

Hayley123 said...

I Really Want ALL Of Them, but I Know I Don't Have A Chance :(
:P

Jojoamnamn said...

they are funny and fashion the perfect doll