Friday, June 12, 2009

Florida Journey, less posts

Hi my lovely readers, I want to apologise for my lack of posts these past couple of day's, I have been travelling with my mum and sister to Florida for a summer holiday, we have just arrived and I am super tired I'm still in my Irish time zone lol but Im so excited and am just about to go for a run on the beach with my sister, but I thought I would just make a quick post keeping all my lovely friends up to date on where I am.

The plane journey was very long, but I had lots of reading material US ELLE (great issue the editorials are fabulous) UK Vogue (really great articles I would totally recommend this issue) and Glamour magazine (its quite a good magazine but not my fave).

Took a pic of the plane (whooo Im in the air) lol, there were some great movies on I watched Race to witch mountain, Bride Wars , Hes just not that into you and Zoolander (was laughing so hard people kept looking round at me but I just couldn't help it hehehe.


We got very bored through the journey so my sis started taking pictures of me imitating adverts in ELLE (above is Chanel) hehehe like my pink nails !?!


This one was of Megan Fox, but I look totally drunk in it (if only I could look like Megan) sigh

as we land I'm very tired.

I will probably be posting alot less for the next four weeks now but I will try to keep up with posting.

I was wondering if you wanted me to keep you up to date with my holiday, like if I see any nice wildlife or go shopping ??


anyone going anywhere this summer ???
I am thinking of you all and hoping everyone is well
xxxxx

9 comments:

r1ma said...

OMG that looks like fun!

Those are all such good movies!

and lol at the mimicks!

I would love to hear all about your holiday! I am not sure about the wildlife...what kind?

My travel plans aren't till July, so I am very envious..

Nojarama said...

XD

The mimicks are hilarious!
Gotta say you look good!
Oh and yeah i think you should keep us upto date with your trip!
(I went to Paris!)

Ameena said...

PLEASE! update us with wildlife and shopping updates! I love your posts!
x

dancekicksbutt said...

your pink nails are fab! i wish i could get mine that long!

of course you should keep us up to date! i live in the U.S., but i've never been to florida...:(...so i would love to hear about it!

my family is going to yellowstone later in the summer...have fun!!! :)

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

hope you have a nice holiday Clare, and it would be fab if you keep us up to date you what you have been up to!
xxx

Undamyumbrellla said...

You look a bit like Daiane Conterato in the first pic! Haha! Natural model!

Hayley123 said...

yes please tell us about your holiday... i might be going majorca soon & just been new zealnd

2_cutecarla said...

Keep us up to date.
You look beautiful Clare.

YaelAlon said...

It looks so fun! :D
I'm going to Amsterdam and Paris this summer, but I need to wait untill the end of July untill that dream comes true :(