Sunday, June 7, 2009

Featured Collection of the week: Kenzo Spring 2009


I have decided to each week feature a collection that really stands out to me, and hopefully you too.

The first is a collection I only came across recently on fashion TV but has been stuck in my head all week, it is the Kenzo Spring 2009 collection by the fabulous Antonio Marras, I'm so in love with this whole collection every piece is so exquisite and really beautiful the detail is incredible and it has such a beautiful inspiration behind it. Antonio Marras decided to re-tell the story of the adventures of Alice during her stay in Wonderland. Filled with soft pastels and prints, which float among the silks and crystals found in the garments of the powerfull and stunning collection.

“I see the colours as what would have been once Alice falls in the water. They are subtle and not violent” said Antonio Marras.

Closing the show in true Kenzo fashion, Marras’s Alice finds herself at the head of the runway where her adventure began. Then suddenly giant pop-up books open around her. These books once again reveal the magic of the story and of the irrepressible creative imagination of Antonio Marras.

[2.jpg]
[1.jpg][4.jpg][3.jpg][5.jpg][6.jpg][7.jpg]



2 comments:

stardoll gossip said...

I reakon these clothes should go on stardoll
Lol

Xx. tasha

Hayley123 said...

I LOVE Them x