Thursday, June 18, 2009

BCBG Max Azria Resort 2010

[1.jpg]

Lubov Azria presented her Resort 2010 collection for BCBG Maz Azria with BCBG's signature draping of materials combined it with a strong scuba influence. There were fabulous zips, straps, mesh inserts on leggy body-conscious dresses and a tight, sporty jacket also few tutu details appliquéd onto easy slip-on dresses kept things fun.
I really love this collection and how it has the unmistakable BCBG style, and the shoes are gorgeous, I love them.

[1.jpg][3.jpg][4.jpg][1.jpg][1.jpg]

3 comments:

r1ma said...

Lol great minds think alike:-)

I posted this on Influence and SD too, well the Blue dress anyways...

lol Clare don't just look at the blue ruffles...then move your head to the right

breathless.magazine said...

oh my =O she has no hand I hadn't even noticed that lol awesome !!! thats so funny hehehe.

xxxx

Hayley123 said...

I Love the shoes !