Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Zink Magazine, May 2009, Beauty editorial.


[Gwen+Lu+-+Zink+May+2009+-+4.JPG]

Model: Gwen Lu , Megan Kuitems & Jordan Richardson
Editorial: The Hairess
Magazine: Zink Magazine, May 2009
Photographer: David Joseph Perez
Stylist: Julie Brooke Williams
Art Director: Joshua Chaney
Hair: Christina McCarver
Makeup: Emi Kaneko

I am in love with the make-up done done by Emi Kaneko for this Editorial , its so fierce. There is slight porcelain feel to it with perfect white skin and soft plump lips , harsh yet at the same time very soft.
I adore the detail put in with the gorgeous cross between white and black eye-liner creating an illusion of larger eyes
it actually reminds me of the Christian Dior beauty from the Fall 2008 runway show (bellow)

Christian Dior Fall 2008 Ready-to-Wear

4 comments:

r1ma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
r1ma said...

Nothing may over compare with Dior Fall 2008 make up! that is definatly my fave!

breathless.magazine said...

I know right !?!
its just breathtaking, and the hair and whole collection was to die for !!!

Sazz, Shazz, Azz and Nazz said...

Brilliant shoot!
I love the Dior makeup, to die for!