Thursday, May 28, 2009

The beautiful life clip.


The beautiful life is a new TV series coming soon staring Mischa Barton, Sarah Paxton and Corbin Bleu. Produced by Ashton Kutcher.
I really can't wait for it to come out, it looks really fabulous with gorgeous clothes and omg Zac Posen (sigh) and his spectacular fall 09 collection which really was in my opinion one of the best of he season.
here's a clip of The Beautiful Life this fall on CW.



and wow Sara Paxton looks spectacular, I didn't know she was in this until i saw this clip
what do you think ? is it somthing you will watch?
xxxxxxx

4 comments:

black vanilla rose said...

How xciting... I love love love Mischa!! Hopefully it doesnt take too long to reach our far far away shores xxx

Lauren said...

Ahhh looks sooooo great!!

Lauren said...

Okay now I'm REALLY excited. This show seriously looks like it be amazing. Sara looks gorgeous.

Stefz said...

I'm not really up on models, and this looks sorta... unrealistic(ZAC I DONT LIKE THIS DRESS IT DOESN'T FIT RIGHT GTFO) But the clothes are To Die For! So, if they show it in Ireland, I'll definitely watch it.